"Impress the boss or survive a zombie attack? Life is full of tough decisions."
"Johnson attends a BBQ hoping to impress his boss and finds out his son is a zombie. Watch as see if he can get the promotion he has been looking for, or be eaten alive."
The transcript of this sketch can be found here.
- This sketch was uploaded before it aired on BYUtv.
- This is the second sketch to be written by Jason Gray, and it's the first after State of Mind.
- This is the first time since The Oregon Trail that the four Main Cast members appear together in a sketch.
- This is the longest sketch since Reference Check.
- This is the only other sketch so far that is more than five minutes long.
- This is the fifth sketch where at least one actor uses a different name than their own, the first four times being Shakespearean Therapy, Facebook Philanthropist, Shoulder Angel and Lord Voldemort Goes On Blind Date.
- This is the first time a zombie is used in a sketch.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate for this sketch shows a black screen with the text "STUDIO C MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".