"The Oregon Trail is full of peril."
"This old cyber game takes a lifelike turn as members of Studio C become characters of the Oregon Trail. See if all of them can make it to Oregon and win the game."
- This sketch is based on the 1971 video game The Oregon Trail, which was remade in 2011.
- The game is called The Oregonian Trail in this sketch.
- Stephen Meek is credited to appear in this sketch, but he does not.
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is only the second sketch to be filmed in front of a greenscreen, after What the France?!.
- This is also the first sketch to include video game visuals, but the second sketch to include a computer screen, after Bashful E-mail.
- This is the fourth sketch in a row to be written by Matt Meese, after Celebirthsary, P90X and Facebook Philanthropist.
- This is the first time a character is fully costumed.
- This is the only sketch from Season 1 Episode 2 in which Adam Berg plays a part.
- Although he appears, he doesn't speak in this sketch.
- This is the tenth sketch to be directed by Julian Riley.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate of this video shows a black screen with "STUDIO C, MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".
|Season 1 Episode 2|
| ~ What the France?! (transcript) ~|
~ Shakespearean Therapy (transcript) ~
~ Celebirthsary (transcript) ~
~ P90X (transcript) ~
~ Facebook Philanthropist (transcript) ~
~ The Oregon Trail (transcript) ~
~ Shoulder Angel (transcript) ~