"The awkward doorstep scene from a girl's prospective."
"When returning home from a date there is proper etiquette that takes place to execute the perfect doorstep scene. Watch as Matt drops Mallory off and if he can get his goodnight kiss."
- As was usual at the time, the sketch was uploaded on the same day the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the second part of The Doorstep. It's prequel can be found here.
- There are small differences between these two sketches, but for the most part it's the same.
- Despite The Doorstep Part 1 and The Doorstep Part 2 partially having the same transcript, The Doorstep Part 1 is 19 seconds longer than The Doorstep Part 2.
- This sketch was played directly after The Doorstep Part 1, instead of being separated into different episodes, like many sequels.
- Jason is credited to appear in this sketch, but he does not.
- During the episode on BYUtv, the two parts of The Doorstep are separated by a rewind-effect. It looks like Part 1 is wound back.
- This effect doesn't exist on the sketches on YouTube. Both sketches have the same starting point, without transition.
- This sketch, and it's prequel were featured in the special Season 1 Favorites.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate of this video shows a black screen with "STUDIO C, MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".