"The awkward doorstep scene from a guy's prospective."
"Every date you go on must come to an end, and that usually ends at their door. Watch as Matt tries to get up the courage to kiss Mallory and end it right."
- This is the second sketch of Season 1.
- As was usual at the time, the sketch was uploaded on the same day the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This sketch has a sequel, which can be found here.
- In contrast to many sketches with a sequel, sketches of The Doorstep were played right after each other, instead of being in separate episodes, like for example Captain Literally and the Gary and Carl Show.
- During the episode, this sketch and it's sequel are separated with a rewind-effect. However, this can not be seen on YouTube.
- Despite The Doorstep Part 1 and The Doorstep Part 2 partially having the same transcript, The Doorstep Part 1 is 19 seconds longer than The Doorstep Part 2.
- Jason is credited to appear in this sketch, but he does not.
- This sketch, and it's sequel were featured in the special Season 1 Favorites.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate of this video shows a black screen with "STUDIO C, MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".