Enjoy the best skits from Season 1 and 2.
There are many forms of torture. Watch as this villain takes an unorthodox method of unpleasantries to get the nuclear launch codes.
Colorblindness. It's more serious than you think.
The Lobster Bisque is the best!
We have all seen videos for the latest and greatest workout routine. You hate it, but you love it. Watch as Matt helps motivate us to get the dream bodies we all want, or don't want.
The Center for People That YouTube Made Infamous can help you.
Our favorite shoulder angel is back, and this time it is to help NBA player Shawn Bradley. Watch as the shoulder angel has to climb to great heights to help make a good decision.
Featuring guest star Shawn Bradley.
Introducing Captain Literally. Balance restored!
Whole Foods is great, but there are some drawbacks.
|Sketch Title||Views||Like Ratio|
|Cut the Wire||890,000+||99.0%|
|The Center for People That YouTube Made Infamous||2,130,000+||99.0%|
|Shoulder Angel Meets Shawn Bradley||1,550,000+||98.9%|
|Captain Literally, Part 1||1,670,000+||99.0%|
|Captain Literally, Part 2||1,420,000+||99.2%|
- This episode is the first special episode of Studio C.
- None of these sketches are among the five most-watched sketches of Season 1 and Season 2. Nor are these sketches among the five highest-rated sketches of named seasons, except for Captain Literally, Part 2.
- This episode does feature Captain Literally, a PSA sketch, Shoulder Angel and a guest star.
- It also features a sketch with Mattory.
- Matt appears in all featured sketches, except for Lobster Bisque. Mallory and Stephen appear in all sketches but two.
- Stacey and James 'only' appear in three out of nine sketches.
- This special features three sketches from Season 1 and six sketches from Season 2.