"Breaking up is hard."
"What happens when you send someone on a date to break up for you? Watch as Matt has to break the bad news to Jason. What would you do if this happened to you on a date? Comment below."
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the third sketch in a row to be written by Matt Meese and directed by Julian Riley, after Foreign Exchange and St. Crispin's Day Speech.
- This is the twentieth sketch to be written by Matt Meese.
- Whitney (Call) Meek is credited in the description, but she doesn't appear in the sketch.
- Mallory Everton and Stacey Harkey are extras in this sketch.
- This sketch only features five Cast members, which makes it the joint fewest Cast members (together with Generation Gap) since Trip to the ER, where there were only three.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate of this video shows a black screen with "STUDIO C, MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".