"Season 6 of Studio C is here! We're so excited we're giving you a sneak peek at the next 44 seasons of Studio C."
- This is the second sketch of Season 6, but the first sketch of Season 6 Episode 1.
- This sketch was partially filmed on-set and partially behind-the-scenes. The fragments that were filmed on-set were filmed without a live audience.
- James has a video showing behind-the-scenes of this sketch on his channel.
- The video on YouTube was uploaded the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- The painting in the background is also used in the sketch "Studio C Secrets Revealed".
- Adam is wearing the same burglar outfit as in "The Absent-Minded Robber".
- Mallory is wearing the Thor outfit from "Marvel Avengers: Age of Ultron Music Video Parody".
- Matt is dressed up as The Doctor in "Doctor Who (Tenth Doctor Deleted Scene)".
- The sketch that is supposed to be "in season 15" features the Bisque Man.
- Whitney's wedding features recurring characters Ann Withers and R.L. Stein.
- Matt suggests using Mr. Eckelstone, Captain Literally, Kyle, Scott Sterling and Shoulder Angel more. The Shoulder Angel also appears in one of the segments "of the future".
- Jason says that Stephen will die in Season 7 because of the opening credits.
- Jason says that Mallory "goes to prison after strangling the seven-millionth fan who asks her if she's dating Matt", which is a reference to Mattory.
Jason: "Hey guys, we hope you enjoyed the first sketch of Season 6. (cheer) If you wanna see more, then you better subscribe, or else you might miss one, and that would make Stacey really sad."
James: "Really sad."
Natalie: "I'd be cool with it."
Whitney: "Natalie, don't say that!"
Natalie: "Sorry, I just had to."
Jason: "Subscribe now! Tell your friends!"