Matt plays a strange round of Bop-it, an overdramatic poet interrupts her roommate's game night, and a male seahorse juggles the new emotional toll of being pregnant.
Old Man Drive Thru ConfusionEdit
Drive Thru pranks are nothing compared to this old man just ordering lunch.
Bop It Extreme: The Ultimate Party GameEdit
How far would you go to obey Bop It?
What Is Real?Edit
You've got the perfect family and a great job, everything in life is perfect...then the Studio C writers get a hold of it.
The Restaurant of LifeEdit
Eating at The Restaurant of Life is always exciting and unexpected. Enjoy your meal!
Bad Roommate AgathaEdit
Who was your most annoying roommate ever?
The Absent-Minded Robber Edit
Do you ever walk into a room and forget why you went there in the first place?
The Hard Life of a Male Seahorse Edit
Watch how one seahorse's life is turned upside-down when he and his wife find out their family is growing. Join in to see how his friends react to pregnancy.
|Sketch Title||Views||Like Ratio|
|Old Man Drive Thru Confusion||2,060,000+||98.5%|
|Bop It Extreme: The Ultimate Party Game||4,410,000+||98.5%|
|What Is Real?||1,600,000+||99.2%|
|The Restaurant of Life||4,480,000+||99.0%|
|Bad Roommate Agatha||1,530,000+||98.0%|
|The Absent-Minded Robber||2,090,000+||99.4%|
|The Hard Life of a Male Seahorse||1,480,000+||97.9%|
- Natalie plays in every sketch, except for The Hard Life of a Male Seahorse, while Jeremy only appears in The Absent-Minded Robber.
- Jared Shores appears in The Restaurant of Life, the only sketch in which extras appear.
- All sketches have more than one million views.
- Bop It Extreme: The Ultimate Party Game and The Restaurant of Life have more than four million views.
- The penultimate sketch, The Absent-Minded Robber, has the highest rating, while the last sketch, The Hard Life of a Male Seahorse has the lowest rating.