Stacey receives advice from Mother Wisdom, presidential candidates run into trouble after accepting debate questions from YouTube, and the worst cop ever shows how difficult it really can be to protect the community.
Mother Wisdom's WisdomEdit
When Stacey hikes a mountain to a monastery to to seek life advice from Mother Wisdom, he ends up getting something unexpected.
The Ultimate Game of MASHEdit
Have you ever played the game of MASH? What were your results? End up with a mansion or a shack?
French Revolution ManhuntEdit
Aristocracy? More like AristoCRAZY! Find out what happens when the republic works to execute the French Aristocracy! How do they defend themselves??
Your Third Wheel FriendEdit
Have you ever had that friend who just doesn't get social cues? This friend takes being a third wheel to a whole new level!
Worst Cop EverEdit
Sleep a little better tonight knowing that the law enforcement is protecting you from danger. ...or at least trying their best. ....or maybe just sort of trying.
YouTube Democratic DebateEdit
What as our nation become? Just when we thought it was a good idea to open up presidential debate question to the YouTube comments section, we might want to think again...
|Sketch Title||Views||Like Ratio|
|Mother Wisdom's Wisdom||740,000+||97.9%|
|The Ultimate Game of MASH||2,120,000+||98.6%|
|French Revolution Manhunt||950,000+||98.7%|
|Your Third Wheel Friend||2,070,000+||99.1%|
|Worst Cop Ever||3,280,000+||98.0%|
|YouTube Democratic Debate||1,770,000+||99.1%|
- Whitney appears in five out of six sketches, she only misses Mother Wisdom's Wisdom.
- Jeremy only appears in French Revolution Manhunt.
- This episode features Franny and Worst... EVER.
- Worst Cop Ever is the only sketch with more than three million views.
- It is also the shortest sketch of this episode, based on duration.
- French Revolution Manhunt is the longest sketch in this episode, being over 6 minutes long.