It's Valentine's Day, and love is in the air! Stephen avoids Whitney's plague-filled kisses, Mallory thinks about changing her relationship status on Facebook, and the mad scientist does his best to ruin the romantic holiday.
Love Fairy TrainingEdit
Experience the enchanting world of being a fairy of love. Watch how this fairy-in-training is figuring out the ins and outs of true love.
How to Read Flirting SignalsEdit
Watch how these two friends awkwardly try to teach each other how to flirt properly and correctly read the signals of the exciting dating world.
(This sketch has been deleted from YouTube due to unknown reasons.)
Don't Let Her Kiss YouEdit
Tag along for a romantic ride through the highs and woes of dating. Watch this couple, who LOVES to kiss, learn more about each other.
Don't Change Your Facebook StatusEdit
After a breakup, do you announce it over social media? Watch how the dating scene changes as a lonely heart decides on whether or not to share her relationship status.
The Mad Scientist Ruins Valentine's DayEdit
The Mad Scientist and his noble Igor are BACK seeking to destroy love itself! Will love prevail?! Watch and find out their diabolical schemes!
|Sketch Title||Views||Like Ratio|
|Love Fairy Training||970,000+||98.9%|
|How to Read Flirting Signals||2,970,000+||98.1%|
|Clubbing Hater||Not uploaded|
|Don't Let Her Kiss You||1,880,000+||98.4%|
|Don't Change Your Facebook Status||1,720,000+||98.2%|
|The Mad Scientist Ruins Valentine's Day||1,180,000+||98.9%|
- This is the second special in a row, after Season 6 Christmas Special.
- Clubbing Hater was deleted, presumably due to the shootings in Orlando, Florida, in June 2016.
- James only appears in Don't Change Your Facebook Status.
- Mallory and Adam appear in four out of five uploaded sketches.
- How to Read Flirting Signals is the only sketch with more than two million views.
- It is also the longest sketch of this episode.
- Love Fairy Training is the only sketch with less than one million views.