The Doctor pops in to help out humanity, Matt tries to make a simple PB&J sandwich for a friendly picnic, and a home burglar gets more than he bargained for from some home owners.
Doctor Who (Tenth Doctor Deleted Scene)Edit
Doctor Who Tenth Doctor deleted scene with David Tennant released to the public at long last!
Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens Releases Footage of the New Jedi ClassEdit
New Jedi padawans learn to use the force in Jedi kindergarten.
Awkward Moment With Puritan RoommateEdit
An awkward moment with a puritan roommate takes place after a party.
Kids Should Love Money (featuring Stars)Edit
Music video of the song "Kids Should Love Money" featuring the popular band, Stars.
How to Make the Best PB&JEdit
How to make the best pb&j is a heated topic of debate.
Beauty Tips With Susan Weebers: How to Apply LipstickEdit
Tips From Susan: How to Apply Lipstick
Voicemail recording problems are an issue when Jason decides to create his voice mail message.
Security camera footage of home intruder being shot by a home owner with a paintball gun.
|Sketch Title||Views||Like Ratio|
|Doctor Who (Tenth Doctor Deleted Scene)||1,170,000+||98.9%|
|Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens Releases Footage of the New Jedi Class||1,290,000+||98.7%|
|Awkward Moment With Puritan Roommate||780,000+||99.1%|
|Kids Should Love Money (featuring Stars)||1,690,000+||90.3%|
|How to Make the Best PB&J||1,600,000||98.2%|
|Beauty Tips with Susan Weebers: How to Apply Lipstick||850,000+||96.5%|
- Matt plays in all sketches featured in this episode, except for Beauty Tips with Susan Weebers: How to Apply Lipstick.
- This episode also features the Puritan Roommate and Susan Weebers.
- Kids Should Love Money is the sketch with the lowest rating, a rating just above 90%.
- Beauty Tips with Susan Weebers: How to Apply Lipstick is the only other sketch with a rating below 98%.
- The sketches with recurring characters the Puritan Roommate and Susan Weebers are the only two sketches that have less than one million views.
- Paintball Hold-up is the only sketch with more than two million views.