It's Christmas time at Studio C, and Santa gives Mrs. Claus his best present yet. The elves start to unionize for a fair working environment, and Stephen gets a peek at what life would look like if he were never born. Merry Christmas everyone!
Santa's Elves Go On StrikeEdit
The North Pole hasn't had the best working conditions and Santa's elves are tired of it! Time to start a union.
Santa's Worst Present EverEdit
Santa and Mrs. Clause have the same problems as any couple. Even Santa can't escape the pitfalls of a bad Christmas present.
Backyard Crime Cover-upEdit
A man's crime is discovered by his neighbor and an extreme cover up ensues.
Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven, Christmas EditionEdit
A boy's Christmas greed is taken to a new level as he confronts Santa Claus on Christmas Eve.
It's A Wonderful Life Without Studio CEdit
Stephen gets a glimpse of what the world would be like without him.
|Sketch Title||Views||Like Ratio|
|Santa's Elves Go On Strike||1,360,000+||98.6%|
|Santa's Worst Present Ever||1,180,000+||98.5%|
|Backyard Crime Cover-up||2,010,000+||99.0%|
|Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven, Christmas Edition||1,550,000+||98.3%|
|It's A Wonderful Life Without Studio C||1,150,000+||99.0%|
- There are only five sketches featured in this episode, the lowest amount up to Season 5.
- However, in the special How to Make Studio C, only one sketch is primarily featured.
- Matt appears in all five sketches.
- The lowest rated sketch is Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven, Christmas Edition, but still with a rating higher than 98%.
- Backyard Crime Cover-up is the only sketch with more than two million views.