Mates of State joins the whale rally, the president fights through his most challenging press conference yet, and the gods of the Greek Parthenon introduce themselves.
Don't Save the WhalesEdit
KILL THE WHALES!!!!!!!!!!
Featuring guest stars Mates of State.
No one is going to reelect him.
Gary and Carl 2Edit
The Johnson Twins are Back!
Watch as we study the human.
The Truth About RunningEdit
The truth about running isn't easy to handle. Make sure you're sitting down before you click play and share this with a runner you know and love.
I will never understand women.
The Least Known Greek GodsEdit
There are so many Greek Gods that it's hard to keep them all straight. Allow them to introduce themselves to you.
The New Ronald McDonaldEdit
Get rid of Ronald McDonald and find someone new! Maybe someone like this guy.
|Sketch Title||Views||Like Ratio|
|Don't Save the Whales||1,550,000+||95.4%|
|The Gary and Carl Show, Ep 2||260,000+||97.7%|
|The Truth About Running||3,320,000+||97.5%|
|The Least Known Greek God||2,060,000+||97.5%|
|Tweeting Rainbow Green Eggs and Ham||Not uploaded|
|The New Ronald McDonald||1,680,000+||97.1%|
- Adam, Stacey, Natalie and Jeremy appear in seven out of nine sketches.
- Oddly enough, none of four named cast members are part of the main cast.
- This episode features an instalment of the Gary and Carl Show and an instalment of Tweeting Rainbow.
- This instalment of Tweeting Rainbow has not been uploaded to YouTube.
- This episode also features Mates of State as guest stars.
- Seven out of nine sketches have a rating between 97% and 98%.
- Don't Save the Whales has a rating of just above the 95%.
- Presidential Fail has a rating higher than 99%.
- The Truth About Running, Mean Girls and The Least Known Greek God are the only sketches with more than two million views.
- The Truth About Running is the only sketch with more than three million views.
- Every cast member plays two roles in the sketch The Least Known Greek God, except for Stacey, who plays one.