The survivors of a crashed plane search for help, Jason and his friends play the greatest video game ever, and the group at Hogwarts welcomes their newest class member.
The Real Tooth FairyEdit
Are you the tooth fairy?
Lost Plane CrashEdit
Look more closely at your surroundings before you come to any conclusions.
The Gary and Carl ShowEdit
Gary and Carl are here to answer all your questions.
Lift your eyebrows, and look happy.
Most Realistic Video GameEdit
Video games have destroyed many lives.
The Real BullyEdit
Now who's the bully here?
Worst Lawyer EverEdit
I never want her to take my case.
Homeschooler at HogwartsEdit
Homeschoolers are much smarter than everyone else.
|Sketch Title||Views||Like Ratio|
|The Real Tooth Fairy||1,020,000+||97.8%|
|Lost Plane Crash||2,290,000+||98.6%|
|The Gary & Carl Show||570,000+||96.8%|
|The Nuclear Glow||2,180,000+||99.0%|
|Most Realistic Video Game of All Time||3,140,000+||98.2%|
|The Real Bully||3,500,000+||97.5%|
|Worst Lawyer Ever||3,030,000+||98.4%|
|Homeschooler at Hogwarts||2,790,000+||97.8%|
- Jason, Whitney, Matt, Stephen and Jeremy take part in six out of eight sketches.
- It is presumed that Jason appears in Worst Lawyer Ever, although he his face cannot be seen.
- This episode features an installment of the Gary and Carl Show and an installment of Worst... EVER.
- The Gary & Carl Show is the only sketch with less than one million views.
- The sketch has the lowest rating of this episode, its rating being the only one less than 97%.
- The Nuclear Glow is the only sketch with a rating higher than 99%.