A bright inventor has each of his brilliant ideas ruined, a couple on a hike assists a stranded stranger, and Teddy explains how his story business works.
Black Friday free-for-all.
Never before seen test footage of Mary Poppins.
Every invention can be made just a little better.
Beggars can be choosers.
Context is EverythingEdit
A big thanks to Rogue Wave for helping with this video!
Featuring guest stars Rogue Wave.
Teddy's Story JointEdit
Every great story came from Ted's Story Joint!
Featuring guest star Kenny Baldwin.
Worst Doctor EverEdit
We're going to need a second opinion.
Shoulder Angel and DevilEdit
Angel vs. Devil... who wins?
Featuring guest star McKay Jacobsen.
|Sketch Title||Views||Like Ratio|
|Context is Everything||1,080,000+||94.4%|
|Teddy's Story Joint||1,990,000+||99.2%|
|Worst Doctor Ever||3,890,000+||98.6%|
|Shoulder Angel and Devil||2,380,000+||98.6%|
- Matt appears in all the sketches of this episode. Jason doesn't appear in Help Me.
- Jared Shores appears in two sketches, Context is Everything and Worst Doctor Ever, and Rogue Wave, Kenny Baldwin and McKay Jacobsen also appear in this episode.
- This episode features the Shoulder Angel and Devil and another installment of Worst... EVER.
- This episode also features a sketch referencing Mattory.
- This episode features the first sketches with a rating higher than 99% since Season 3 Episode 6.
- Bad Inventor has a rating of almost 99.5%, and Teddy's Story Joint has a rating of 99.3%.
- Context is Everything has the second lowest rating of Season 3, after Based on Actual Events.
- Bad Inventor has the highest rating of Season 3.
- Worst Doctor Ever is the only sketch with more than three million views.
- Shoulder Angel and Devil is the only other sketch with more than two million views.