An uncooperative lineup suspect won't read his line to the cops, Ann meets her greatest heartthrob - R.L. Stine, and the group struggles to find the real killer in an episode of Murder Mystery Mansion.
Can you identify this voice?
The Eleventh HourEdit
There are smart phones and there are smart spiders... but if they ever meet, you will rue the day.
Darth Sidious in Star Wars Episode VII The Force AwakensEdit
The Emperor applies for a lone on a new Death Star in his attempt to be in the new Star Wars movie.
Is this a horror film or a romantic comedy? You decide.
Ann Withers Gets GoosebumpsEdit
R.L. Stine meets a special someone.
Blame it on the ButlerEdit
The butler did it!
|Sketch Title||Views||Like Ratio|
|The Unusual Suspects||2,520,000+||99.2%|
|The Eleventh Hour||1,040,000+||98.0%|
|Darth Sidious in Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens||970,000+||98.7%|
|Ann Withers Gets Goosebumps||770,000+||98.2%|
|Blame it on the Butler||2,430,000+||99.3%|
- Jason and Jeremy appear in all of the sketches in this episode, except for one. Jason doesn't appear in Spidey Senseless, and Jeremy doesn't appear in Darth Sidious in Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.
- Stacey appears only twice, while Mallory and Stephen only appear three times.
- This episode is only the second special, after The Best of Studio C.
- This episode features Ann Withers and Darth Sidious.
- The sketches with named recurring characters are two of the three least viewed sketches.
- Blame it on the Butler and The Unusual Suspects are the only sketches with a rating higher than 99%.
- These sketches are also the only sketches with more than two million views.