Matt's parents invested ALL of his inheritance, a hungry friend gets rather emotional after losing something very dear to him at a funeral, and Hank plans an unusual surprise party.
Beanie Baby InvestmentEdit
Beanie Baby Investment seemed like a good idea in the 90s. Well maybe not so much anymore.
Surprise Party SlaughterEdit
Eavesdropping can be dangerous.
Brain Freeze FuneralEdit
Is it disrespectful when you're really hungry?
Snape on The BacheloretteEdit
This really isn't a hard decision Mallory.
And they said philosophy was a useless major.
Worst Trainer EverEdit
Who wouldn't want this guy as a trainer?
Would You RatherEdit
Would you rather kiss Jason or cut off your own arm with a pocket knife?
|Sketch Title||Views||Like Ratio|
|Beanie Baby Investment||1,070,000+||98.4%|
|Surprise Party Slaughter||1,690,000+||99.4%|
|Brain Freeze Funeral||1,520,000+||98.1%|
|Snape on The Bachelorette||2,170,000+||98.4%|
|Worst Trainer Ever||2,310,000+||98.4%|
|Would You Rather||2,580,000+||99.2%|
- Matt and Jason appear in six out of seven sketches, Matt only doesn't appear in Surprise Party Slaughter, Jason doesn't appear in Brain Freeze Funeral.
- Natalie only appears in Brain Freeze Funeral, but she also has a speaking role in Would You Rather, where she doesn't appear.
- Jared Shores appears in one sketch as well, that being Worst Trainer Ever.
- This episode features the first instalment of Worst... EVER.
- Surprise Party Slaughter holds one of the highest ratings of the entire series, let alone one of the highest ratings of Season 3. Practical Philosophy is also close behind, both hold a rating of around 99.4%.