Get a rare sneak peek behind the scenes of Studio C, watch as Gandalf confronts his biggest challenge yet, and see Ann go door to door renewing library cards.
Take a look at a typical backstage day at Studio C.
Cut the WireEdit
It's more serious than you think.
Whole Foods is great, but there are some drawbacks.
Hot Diggity DateEdit
Whitney meets Jason's family and reveals a very... unique talent.
The Center for People That YouTube Made InfamousEdit
The Center for People That YouTube Made Infamous can help you.
Gandalf needs a little help.
Awkward Avoidance Viking FootballEdit
Ann Withers Goes Door to DoorEdit
You're never safe from Ann.
|Sketch Title||Views||Like Ratio|
|Cut the Wire||990,000+||99.0%|
|Hot Diggity Date||1,420,000+||96.9%|
|The Center for People That Youtube Made Infamous||2,430,000+||99.0%|
|Awkward Avoidance Viking: Football||1,310,000+||99.3%|
|Ann Withers Goes Door to Door||870,000+||97.9%|
- Matt appears in every sketch, except for Ann Withers Goes Door to Door.
- James only appears in Exploring Backstage.
- Exploring Backstage is the highest rated sketch of this episode, with a rating of 99.3%. In comparison, Hot Diggity Date is the lowest rated sketch of the episode, with almost than 2.5% less.
- Hot Diggity Date is the sketch with the second lowest rating of Season 2, after Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Fail and before Ann "The Librarian" Withers.
- Five out of eight sketches have a rating higher than 99%.
- Naturally is the most watched sketch of this episode, possibly because of the direct reference to Mattory.
- Naturally and The Center for People That YouTube Made Infamous are the only sketches with more than two million views.
- This episode features the fifth PSA sketch, the second sketch with Ann Withers, and the fifth installment of Awkward Avoidance Viking.