The group tries to brainstorm ideas, Franny proves to be a true man, and Whitney can't express in words how excited she is to get married.
Writing sketch comedy is harder than you think.
A managers job is difficult with employees like Dobby.
You just can't compete with a man like Sir Francis.
Who invited Bane to the birthday party?
Don't get lost with this old lady.
Musicals can blossom at any moment.
|Sketch Title||Views||Like Ratio|
|Emergency Pitch Meeting||1,420,000+||98.5%|
|18th Century Man's Man||990,000+||97.1%|
|Bane's Birthday Party||2,240,000+||97.5%|
|Bad Timing: The Musical||1,720,000+||97.9%|
- Mallory, Jason and Matt appear in every sketch featured in this episode.
- The least watched sketch, Evil Asides, is the highest rated sketch of this episode, with a rating just higher than 99%.
- Bane's Birthday Party is the most viewed sketch of this episode, being the only sketch with more than two million views.
- 18th Century Man's Man and Evil Asides are the only sketches with less than one million views.
- 18th Century Man's Man and Bane's Birthday Party are the second and third worst rated sketches of Season 1, after Stage Directions.