Matt inspires his men to fight the good fight, Jason is dumped through a surrogate, and Mallory remembers her late kitty.
A little pump up speech is always a good idea.
Breaking up is hard.
The awkward avoidance viking is your best friend.
It's hard to get to where you want to go.
Watch as the Awkward Avoidance Viking helps Matt get out of a situation when he runs into his Ex.
Funeral and wedding planning go hand in hand.
The Awkward Avoidance Viking helps other people too.
Everything has to be just right when the ladies come over.
|Sketch Title||Views||Like Ratio|
|St. Crispin's Day Speech||380,000+||98.0%|
|Awkward Avoidance Viking: Grocery Store||930,000+||99.3%|
|Awkward Avoidance Viking: Ex-Girlfriend||1,030,000+||98.6%|
|Awkward Avoidance Viking: Grandma's House||940,000+||99.1%|
- This episode features the most sketches out of all the episodes of Season 1 with eight sketches.
- Jason and Matt appear in every sketch this episode.
- St. Crispin's Day Speech is the least viewed sketch of this episode, and it's even the least viewed sketch of Studio C, not counting Season 7 sketches that have just been uploaded.
- Excuse Me is the lowest rated sketch of this episode, with a rating of just below the 98%.
- Dead Wedding is the longest sketch of this episode, and it's even the longest sketch of Season 1. It's also the most viewed sketch of this episode.