Mallory tells two truths, Whitney goes on a blind date, and Jason makes a new friend at the family BBQ.
The game two truths and a lie can make things a little awkward sometimes.
What happens when a straight-A student fails a test?
You never know what's going to happen when Jeremy gives a funeral speech.
Even "He Who Must Not Be Named" goes on blind dates.
Impress the boss or survive a zombie attack? Life is full of tough decisions.
Even evil geniuses can't remember everyone.
|Sketch Title||Views||Like Ratio|
|Two Truths and a Lie||2,430,000+||98.9%|
|Lord Voldemort Goes On Blind Date||2,060,000+||98.0%|
|Evil Memory Lapse||1,290,000+||99.0%|
- Whitney appears in every sketch featured in this episode.
- Evil Memory Lapse is the only sketch with a rating higher than 99%.
- Zombie BBQ is the only sketch with a rating lower than 98%.
- Two Truths and a Lie and Lord Voldemort Goes On Blind Date are the only sketches with more than two million views.
- Awkward Eulogy is the only sketch with less than one million views.