"What happens to a conversation when you change the prop?"
"Sometimes, the props used in a sketch can make a huge difference. Watch as Studio C changes a normal conversation into a funny one with a simple prop switch."
The transcript of this sketch can be found here.
- This is the first sketch of Season 1 Episode 8.
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the third sketch in a row to be written by Matt Meese, after Awkward Avoidance Viking: Grandma's House and Dinner Party.
- This is the forty-fifth sketch of Studio C.
- This is the first sketch since Chatterbox where Jason Gray isn't a part of the sketch, and is also not credited in the description.
- This sketch features the joint fewest Cast members of Season 1, only three people appear.
- This excludes Bashful E-mail where no one appears.
- This is the second time an entire part of the transcript is repeated later, although this is the first time it happens in the same sketch.
- This is the first time since that the fourth wall to the television viewers is broken, aside from television shows in Channel Surfing and P90X.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate for this sketch shows a black screen with the text "STUDIO C MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".