"I hate it, but I love it."
"We have all seen videos for the latest and greatest workout routine. You hate it, but you love it. Watch as Matt helps motivate us to get the dream bodies we all want, or don't want."
- This is the tenth sketch of Studio C.
- P90X is an adaption on a sketch made by BYU Divine Comedy in 2009.
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- While that was normal in the first seasons, this is only the second sketch of this episode to do so.
- This sketch was chosen on Facebook to be #10 favorite of Season 1, and therefore featured in the special Season 1 Favorites.
- This sketch was also featured in the special The Best of Studio C.
- This is the first sketch to be featured in three episodes.
- This is the first sketch since What the France?! to include more than four Cast members.
- Although eight Cast members playing in this sketch, only Matt has a clear speaking role.
- Personal trainer Tony Horton, creator of P90X, watched and commented on the video on YouTube, saying "Spot on".
- This is the first sketch to take place in two different surroundings.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate of this video shows a black screen with "STUDIO C, MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".