"The game of Mafia isn't as safe as you think."
"Mafia is a game that is good for any party as long as the rules are explained clearly. Watch as the cast of Studio C forgets to include a very important part of the game."
- This sketch is an adaptation of a sketch performed by BYU Divine Comedy, written in 2011.
- This sketch is inspired by a true event that happened to Jason Gray when he was on holiday in Island Park, Idaho, when he was only twelve years old.
- The title is named after the party game Mafia.
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the thirtieth sketch of Studio C.
- This is the sketch with the shortest title of Season 1.
- This is the last sketch of Season 1 Episode 5.
- This is the third sketch in a row to feature at least nine out of ten Cast members.
- Stacey Harkey is the only Cast member who doesn't appear in this sketch.
- This is the fifth sketch written by Jason Gray, and it's the first sketch since Bad Extra to be written by him.
- This sketch is said to be among the favorite sketches of Studio C for Whitney (Call) Meek and Stephen Meek.
- The part where Jason Gray is strangling Stephen Meek was supposed to be longer, but it was shortened for broadcasting reasons.
- The line where Jeremy Warner says that he "has an astigmatism" was made up by Jeremy Warner during rehearsal, because he forgot his original line.
- The bottle Jason Gray hits Jeremy Warner with was made of sugar glass. Only two bottles were available to use in Season 1, due to a limited budget.
- This sketch is featured in the special Season 1 Favorites.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate for this sketch shows a black screen with the text "STUDIO C MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".