"Watching Downton Abbey can have dire consequences."
"Is chivalry dead? Nay. Watch as proper language enters the modern day, and a battle of old vs. new begins to win the fair maidens' hearts."
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the penultimate sketch of Season 1.
- This is the fiftieth sketch to be directed by Julian Riley.
- This is the longest sketch since Dead Wedding, based on duration.
- The title of the sketch is a reference to Jane Austen, a famous British author.
- This is the first time the name of a Cast member is included in the title of a sketch.
- However, James Perry (as referenced in the title) only appears briefly.
- This is the second sketch in a row to feature Mattory.
- This is the second sketch in a row to feature Whitney (Call) Meek and Jason Gray as a couple.
- This is the second sketch in Season 1 Episode 10 to include a gun, after Shooting Booth.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate for this sketch shows a black screen with the text "STUDIO C MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".
|Season 1 Episode 10|
| ~ Lord of the Dance (transcript) ~|
~ Miss Frizzle's Performance Review (transcript) ~
~ Shooting Booth (transcript) ~
~ Jealous (transcript) ~
~ James Austen (transcript) ~
~ Shoulder Angel Meets Shawn Bradley (transcript) ~