"What would you do if your room mate was really, really young?"
"Having room mates with an age difference can always be hard but, what would you do if your room mate was really, really young? Watch and see if James can adapt and stay in his new apartment."
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the second sketch in a row to be written by Matt Meese and directed by Julian Riley.
- This is the longest sketch of Season 1 Episode 6, based on duration.
- Mallory Everton and Stephen Meek are credited, but don't appear in this sketch.
- This is the first sketch to feature Spencer.
- This is the first time since Man of Interest that a Cast member has a voice-only role.
- This is the only sketch of Season 1 Episode 6 in which Mallory Everton doesn't appear.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate of this video shows a black screen with "STUDIO C, MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".
|Season 1 Episode 6|
| ~ Trip to the ER (transcript) ~|
~ Generation Gap (transcript) ~
~ While You Were Out (transcript) ~
~ Channel Surfing (transcript) ~
~ Metropolitan Boy Scouts (transcript) ~
~ Foreign Exchange (transcript) ~