"Funeral and wedding planning go hand in hand."
"When a desperate fiancé and a funeral planner accidently meet, plans for an event take an interesting turn. Watch to see if the two ever figure it out."
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the first sketch not to be written by one of the Main Cast members, as this sketch was written by James Perry.
- This is the only sketch of Season 1 Episode 7 that is not written by Matt Meese.
- This is the first sketch since Metropolitan Boy Scouts not to be written by Matt Meese.
- This is the thirty-fifth sketch to be directed by Julian Riley.
- This is the longest sketch of Season 1, based on duration.
- This is the first sketch where footage is supposed to take place on different days. The third part of the sketch is supposed to take place the day after the events of the first two parts of the sketch.
- This is the first sketch that exists out of three separate parts.
- This is the fourth sketch to feature multiple locations, after P90X, Lord Voldemort Goes On Blind Date and Channel Surfing.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate of this video shows a black screen with "STUDIO C, MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".