"We all forget important dates and holidays, but what if everyday was a holiday? Watch as Matt tries to figure out what his wife is celebrating before she finds out he doesn't know."
- This sketch was uploaded on Valentines Day, after Season 1 had aired.
- This is one of two sketches to be uploaded on that day, together with Shakespearean Therapy.
- This is the second sketch in a row to only feature members of the Main Cast.
- This is also the second sketch in a row to feature only three Cast members.
- This is the first sketch since Bashful E-mail where Whitney (Call) Meek doesn't appear.
- This is the fifth sketch in a row to be directed by Julian Riley.
- Named and referenced holidays and events include Christmas, Halloween, Cinco de Mayo, Independence Day, Easter, Mardi Gras, Super Bowl, Valentines' Day, a tailgate party, a birthday, an unspecified anniversary, a bar mitzvah and a quinceañera.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate of this video shows a black screen with "STUDIO C, MON @ 10 ET / 8 MT".