"Crafting the perfect love note takes a lot of revision."
"We all know how important it is to get the wording just right when confessing you love someone. Watch as Mallory tries to compose an email that is just, perfect."
This video does not have a clear transcript. The only thing that can be heard is some mumbling throughout the entire sketch.
- This is the only sketch of Season 1 Episode 1 not to be uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This sketch was uploaded more than 3 months after the episode aired on BYUtv.
- No one appears in this sketch.
- This is the second (or third) sketch in a row to be written by Mallory Everton, after The Doorstep Part 1 and The Doorstep Part 2.
- The e-mail Mallory Everton is 'writing' is directed to Stephen Meek.
- Mallory's e-mail address is "email@example.com", while Stephen's e-mail address is "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- This is the first of two sketches not to be mentioned in the episode description.
- The second sketch is Reference Check.
- In contrast to the other sketches of Season 1 Episode 1, the times on the end slate have been fixed to match the new air times.
- This is the first sketch where there is no director.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate of this video shows a black screen with "STUDIO C, MON @ 10 ET / 8 MT".