"Who invited Bane to the birthday party?"
"Would it really be a party without a crasher? Would you have the courage to ask him to leave? Let us know below!"
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the first sketch of Studio C that reached 500,000 views.
- Natalie Madsen is the only Cast member who isn't featured in this sketch, despite being credited in the description.
- Stephen Meek is the only Cast member who has two different roles in this sketch, since he is playing as a party guest and as Batman.
- This is the first sketch with recurring character Bane.
- This is the first sketch since St. Crispin's Day Speech to include extras.
- This is only the fifth sketch of Studio C to include extras.
- This is the first sketch since Third Wheel Song to be filmed off-set.
- This is the first time that voices are heard during the end slates.
- The song at the end of the sketch is continued during the end slates.
- This is the second sketch in a row where the music is altered during the end slates, after 18th Century Man's Man.
- During some parts of this sketch, the lip synchronization doesn't fit the transcript. For example, when "Lord of the Flies" can be heard, none of the male Cast members move their lips.
- This sketch is also featured in the special Studio C at the Movies: Going Off Script.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate for this sketch shows a black screen with the text "STUDIO C MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".