"Musicals can blossom at any moment."
"A simple proposal in front of Matt's family, isn't the best time for a musical number. Will Matt still wished he had asked Whitney by the end? Watch and find out."
- This is the last sketch of Season 1 Episode 9.
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the second sketch of Season 1 Episode 9 to include extras, after Bane's Birthday Party.
- This is the first featured song since Third Wheel Song.
- This is the second sketch in a row to be written by Whitney (Call) Meek and to be directed by Julian Riley.
- This is the first featured song recorded on stage since State of Mind.
- Stacey Harkey and Stephen Meek are credited in the description of the video, but they don't appear in the sketch.
- This is the second Dance Sketch, after TMNT Dance, which was also written by Whitney (Call) Meek.
- A couple of days before this sketch was uploaded, Stephen Meek really proposed to Whitney (Call) Meek.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate for this sketch shows a black screen with the text "STUDIO C MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".
|Season 1 Episode 9|
| ~ Emergency Pitch Meeting (transcript) ~|
~ Ditching Dobby (transcript) ~
~ 18th Century Man's Man (transcript) ~
~ Bane's Birthday Party (transcript) ~
~ Evil Asides (transcript) ~
~ Bad Timing: The Musical (transcript) ~