"The awkward avoidance viking helps other people too."
"Our favorite Viking is back and this time it is to help Matt and his grandma. Watch as our favorite Viking helps fix, yet another, awkward moment."
Elizabeth Funk: Oh, you're so sweet to visit. You look tired though. Why don't you go over to the fridge and get yourself something to drink?
Matt: Oh, okay. Do you want anything?
Elizabeth Funk: No, I'm fine. Help yourself though.
Matt: Ugh, how much milk does one woman need? She is losing it.
- This is the third sketch with recurring character Awkward Avoidance Viking, after Awkward Avoidance Viking: Grocery Store and Awkward Avoidance Viking: Ex-Girlfriend.
- Just like the first two instalments of Awkward Avoidance Viking, this sketch was uploaded the day after the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the first time that a recurring character appears in three different sketches.
- This is the fourth time a sketch is directed by Matt Meese and directed by Nick Stentzel.
- This sketch was filmed off-set, like all other instalments of Awkward Avoidance Viking.
- This is the sketch of Season 1 with the fewest Cast members in it, only Jason Gray and Matt Meese appear in this sketch.
- This is not counting Bashful E-mail; no one appears in that sketch.
- Elizabeth Funk is the first featured guest star with a prominent speaking role. She appears as grandma in this sketch.
- This is the sketch with the longest title of Season 1.
- This sketch was featured in the special Season 1 Favorites.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate for this sketch shows a black screen with the text "STUDIO C MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".