"The awkward avoidance viking helps in your dating life too."
"Watch as the Awkward Avoidance Viking helps Matt get out of a situation when he runs into his Ex."
- This sketch was uploaded one day after the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the second sketch with recurring character Awkward Avoidance Viking, after Awkward Avoidance Viking: Grocery Store.
- This is the second time a prequel and it's sequel are part of the same episode, after The Doorstep Part 1 and The Doorstep Part 2.
- This is the sixth sketch in a row to be written by Matt Meese.
- As is the case with all the Awkward Avoidance Viking, this sketch was recorded off-stage.
- This is the fifth sketch to be directed by Nick Stentzel.
- This is the first sketch to only feature the four members of the Main Cast.
- This is the shortest sketch of Season 1.
- This sketch was featured in the special Season 1 Favorites.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate of this video shows a black screen with "STUDIO C, MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".