"You just can't compete with a man like Sir Francis."
"The most talked about man, Sir Francis, is everything he is cracked up to be and more. Watch as he wins all the ladies hearts of the evening through very precise elegance."
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the longest sketch of Season 1 Episode 9, based on duration.
- This is the thirtieth sketch to be written by Matt Meese.
- This is the fifth sketch in a row to be directed by Julian Riley, after Weighty Matters, Shoulder Devil, Emergency Pitch Meeting and Ditching Dobby.
- This is the first sketch since How Are You Feeling in which all ten Cast members are playing in a sketch.
- This is the first sketch with the recurring character Franny.
- Whitney (Call) Meek, Natalie Madsen and Adam Berg aren't credited in the description, but they do appear in the sketch.
- This is the second sketch, after While You Were Out, in which an unknown voice is featured.
- The music during the end slates is changed to fit in with the circumstances of the sketch.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate for this sketch shows a black screen with the text "STUDIO C MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".
|Season 1 Episode 9|
| ~ Emergency Pitch Meeting (transcript) ~|
~ Ditching Dobby (transcript) ~
~ 18th Century Man's Man (transcript) ~
~ Bane's Birthday Party (transcript) ~
~ Evil Asides (transcript) ~
~ Bad Timing: The Musical (transcript) ~